My style tribe!
Hope you all are keeping well and stylish of course 🙂
My post today, like the title says, is dedicated to all my shoe lovers out there. Just for you, I’ve put together a list below, of some awesome websites that carry stylish, trendy and most importantly, affordable footwear.
1. Rue21. If you’ve never heard of Rue21, you are missing out on some pretty good shoe deals. Whether you’re looking for a more casual pair of T Strap Sandals or a dressy pair of Snakeskin Stiletto Heels, Rue 21 has it all for you. The store boasts some really affordable prices, with prices starting as low as US $9.99. So if you’ve never checked them out before, be sure to, on your next shoe shopping mission.
2. Shoedazzle. Always on trend with their shoe selections, shoedazzle is second on my list of online shoe shopping destinations. Like Rue21, the site carries a wide selection of very affordable shoes. An added bonus of this site, is that it’s great if you’re on the hunt for a statement shoe addition such as its Embellished Strap Stilettos or its very on trend Polka dot Print Block Heels.
3. Lulus. One of my personal favourite shopping sites for basically everything wardrobe essential, Lulus shoe collection does not disappoint. Their price range is a bit higher than Rue21 and Shoedazzle, but you are still able to grab a great pair of shoes for under US $35.00, so it’s not that bad 🙂 The store’s current shoe line includes stylish shoe favourites such as their platform sneakers and their suede and leopard print platform heels.
4. DSW. If you are in the market for some high-end shoes with the not so high-end price, then DSW is the store for you. The online shopping site carries a wide array of designer shoe labels including Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson and Crocs at significantly marked down prices. So if you haven’t already, be sure to check them out if you’re looking to add some designer into your shoe rotation.
5. Shoeaholics. What can I say about this store..if its name speaks to you, then it’s the store for you. Like DSW, Shoeaholics is a great find for persons looking for designer labels such as Marc Jacobs and Steve Madden at much more affordable prices.
So that’s my list for today. To my avid shoe shoppers out there, I do hope the list brings you some joy and great shoes 🙂 Let me know if any of these make your list of online shoe shopping sites. And please share any others that you have tried. Looking forward to hearing from you in the comments below.
Till next time, stay stylish my friends.